OVERSTOCK MODEL: Limited Quantity Available
The Balanced Aire Self Adjusting foam/air mattress provides excellent patient comfort with an air-filled support surface. Providing the patient with the proper support they want and need while aiding in the prevention of pressure ulcers. The Balanced Aire’s foam-filled air cells are arranged into three separate zones and are covered by two types of foam for ideal comfort.
- The 12, 5.5″ tri-laminated foam filled air cells are separated into three distinct pressure zones, each zone independently self-adjusting to the patient’s needs
- The air cells are contained within a high density foam perimeter which creates a smooth transition from the side rail to the air cell
- The foot section is sloped downward to reduce pressure in the heel zone
- Add an alternating pressure pump and the Balanced Aire easily converts to a dynamic powered system for additional pressure redistribution
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
Dimensions: 7″H x 84″L x 35″W