A hospital patient deserves as much privacy as possible. Since it isn’t always feasible to give each patient his or her own room, you can achieve this goal using a patient privacy screen. This hospital screen is an impact-resistant folding wall that’s designed to protect patients’ privacy. It can be used as a screen or a partition, depending on the needs of your facility. This opaque privacy screen is made of scratch-resistant Plexiglas and anodized aluminum. The hinges on this medical privacy screen maintain a full 360-degree range of motion. There are a variety of screen widths and lengths available to meet the exact needs of your facility.
- Versatile product: can be used as a screen or partition
- Constructed of high-quality scratch-resistant Plexiglas and anodized aluminum
- Panels that are opaque, while remaining translucent to create a warm and friendly environment
- Designed to save space while remaining easy to use – returned to use in moments
- Screen lengths and widths available to meet your exact needs
- Hinges maintain full 360° range of motion
- Durable construction, designed to be completely stable and impact resistant
- Easy to clean, disinfectant-resistant
RPS-C: Extra Charge for Privacy Screen Full Color
RPS-A: Extra Charge for Privacy Screen Abstract Design, Circle/Bubble Design
RPS-M: Extra Charge for Privacy Screen Modern Design, Cell/Leaf Design
RPS-N: Extra Charge for Privacy Screen Nature Design, Falling Leaf Design
There are no reviews yet.